The Micro-Hemp Decorticator designed to output high quality shivs (shives, hurd). Perfect for flower and seed growers, and food, cosmetics, and alternative medicine companies who want to monetize leftover stalks from their harvests; and for DIY builders & hempcrete building instructors.
• The input is manual, so it means that the output is divided into roughly 1/1 shivs/fibre.
• Produces shivs 5-30mm long for Hempcrete, animal bedding and plant bedding.
• We are developing separation machinery to divide the shivs (which can be separated in 3 parts such as fine dust – very good to add for lime plastering).
• Output estimate is 50-100 kg per hour, so it means in three days the amount of processed stalks are 1-2 ton.
• The max size of the stalks up to 2 centimeters in diameter for input.
- Hempcrete construction
- Animal bedding
- Animal litter
- Plant bedding
- Supply-220V / 1500W
- Capacity: ~50kg/hr
- Dimensions: 80cm X 80cm X 60cm (~31” X 31” X 23”)
- Weight: 150kg/330 lbs
- Compact, simple design
- Easy to operate
- Chain driven
- Durable parts including stainless steel rollers
- Adjustable to handle all sizes stalk
- Minimal maintenance
- Optional automatic feeding line
- Optional packaging line for shivs
- Optional mounting stand