Harvest 0.5 ha (1.2 acres) per hour
The HHHarvester gently strips the plant’s flowers and severs the stems in one pass, employing a patented stripping mechanism that collects flowers as if they were hand-picked. The flowers can be collected in a bag or container, while the hemp stalks are left in the field for retting. Depending on plant maturity at the time of harvesting, it’s also possible to shake out the seeds, completing a triple yield.
The HHH edge
We will engage very closely with our first customers as beta testers, and during the harvest will provide full service for spare parts, share our experience and consult on how to optimize the use of the technology. Key advantages of the HHHarvester:
- Half a hectare (1.2 acres) per hour and a yield-quality like hand-stripped
- Harvest up to 200 hectares per 60-day harvesting season (one double-module)
- Greater independence from weather conditions
- Exact bracketing of the harvesting schedule
- Independence from a posse of hand pickers
- Larger batches of unicannabinoid composition in your extracts
See the HHHarvester in the field.
The HHHarvester is a double-module front-loaded attachment for harvesting industrial hemp flowers and stems. Four years in research, development and production, the harvester is durable, proven technology that turns out high-quality cannabis buds. The harvester can be driven by a small tractor, has an aluminum frame and rollers for weight reduction, stainless steel parts such as chains and other flower-contacting parts for food- and pharmacy-grade products, hydraulic drives for the main aggregates and an electric scissor-bar. The weight of a double-module configuration is estimated at 350kg, so any tractor with sufficient hydraulic performance can easily carry it.
Action of the stripper and collection units.
- Two rubberized pulling rollers per module
- Two stainless steel stripping chains
- Stem-collectors and low-lying cutter bar
- Big-bag holders
- Strip the flowers of four hectares easily in a day (three workers)
- Bring in the crop in a short weather window
- Flowers as if hand harvested, without any stems
- Homogenous composition of cannabinoids for entire yield
- Highly mobile and easily transportable by pickup truck or other small transport
- Leaves full length stems for better fibre quality
Specifications (Double module)
- Harvesting-velocity: >1m/s
- Cutting width: 140cm
- Cutting capacity: 1,4m² per sec and 10.000m² in 2 hrs; 4-5 ha per day
- Weight: 350kg
Options (additional charge)
- Flower conveyor
- Seed shaker
- PTO pump and oil tank (for tractors without onboard-hydraulics)